Get a firsthand look at our state-of-the-art, award-winning facilities that clean used water from homes and industry to nearly drinking water standards.
Individuals or small groups (less than 10 people) can join us on one of several tours listed below. Please call 503.547.8000 or email to sign-up.
- Saturday, August 11, 2 pm - Durham
- Saturday, September 8, 2 pm - Durham
School/Community Group Tours
Use the form below, send us an email or call 503.547.8000 to request a tour for your group of 10 or more.
Group Tour Information
- Tour times are Tuesday - Thursday, 9:30 - 11:30 am and 1 - 3 pm.
- Tours are available at our Durham Facility in Tigard or our Rock Creek Facility in Hillsboro.
- Tours last 1.5 hours.
- Group size is 10 - 30 people.
- Tours are on foot and cover uneven surfaces, stairs and tunnels. Please dress for the weather and wear close-toed shoes.
- Tours are suitable for grades 4 and up, school groups please bring one chaperone per 10 students.
- Learn about our student education programs.