Maps & Data
Sanitary Sewer & Storm Sewer Maps
Examine the quarter section map index (PDF, 837KB) to find the quarter section map number (ex. 3607). Note: Zoom into the index and find your area. The township, range and section information will also be listed in the grid.
Sanitary Sewer Map
Look up a specific quarter section in the Sanitary sewer quarter section map (ex. Sani_3607). Note: Use the quarter section number that you found on the map and search through the list. Click on the filename to open the map.
Storm Sewer Map
Look up a specific quarter section in the Storm sewer quarter section map (ex. Storm_3607). Note: Use the quarter section number that you found on the map and search through the list. Click on the filename to open the map.
Looking for maps to our treatment facilities?
Beginning in 2000, watershed data was collected and analyzed. As a result, the following collection of maps, spreadsheets, and GIS Shapefiles were created. This collection details the watershed conditions and defines a watershed plan for the urban and urban fringe portions of the Tualatin River watershed.
Note that GIS maps are only availabe to those with ArcGIS (or an equivalent) software on their computers.
Catalog of Watershed Maps, Shapefiles, & Spreadsheets
In 2000, Clean Water Services began an extensive effort to characterize the tributaries of the Tualatin watershed. The data available in this catalog comes from these and other surveys.
Catalog of Healthy Streams Plan Maps, Shapefiles, & Spreadsheets
The Healthy Streams Plan, developed by Clean Water Servcies in conjunction with local jurisdictions, was accepted by the Clean Water Services' Board of Directors in June, 2005. This catalog contains the supporting data.
- HTML Metadata to accompany Watershed Data Shapefiles (ZIP, 62KB)
- Effective Impervious Area Reduction Report (PDF, 361KB)
- Fish Survey (1999-2001) Inside the Urban Growth Boundary (PDF, 1MB)
- Fish Survey (1999-2001) Outside the Urban Growth Boundary (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Healthy Streams Plan (PDF, 34MB)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Methodolgy (PDF, 6.1MB)
- Macroinvertebrate report (PDF, 9.7MB)
- Rapid Stream Assessment Methodology (PDF, 693KB)
- 2005-2006 Assessment of Fish and Macroinvertebrate Communities of Tualatin River Basin, OR (PDF, 3 MB)
Links to watershed data from other organizations